'Polly' Modelling Class Sunday 17th May 10am - 5pm
This class will be run by the fantastic Christina Giorgiou. Her fun and accessible manor along with her incredible talent for sugar modelling has meant her classes are always popular with many students returning time and again.
After this class you will have the confidence and skills to recreate any character, male or female with different skin complexions.
Level of difficulty:
What you will learn:
• Working with one of the best modelling pastes made in Italy.
• Working with colours to create different skin tones.
• How to model a face.
• How to model facial features.
• Using dusting colours and paste colours to paint intricate details to make the eyes pop.
• How to create supports within your models..
• How to create leopard print and modern bows.
• How to dress your models and highlight them.
• How to cover cake dummies and boards
All tools, materials, Lunch and refreshments are provided.
Please call 01621 853543 to book.